Sunday, January 31, 2010

Forgive

Hi February,BYE January...
Chinese new year is coming...
visit shelter home with Ls pj this coming sat
'Meretas Desa is coming too'

Being so so crazy now days...and alots of thing happens to me
in my school...and this case is btw I n my frenz...

I don't think truth friends will be last longer...
And, i found out truth friend will make troublesome to u...this is what i think since the case happening to me...i feel so upset.
Handle lots of stress...red carbuncles kept popping up on my forehead...
As i know, A truth friend will always help u
will always be on ur side
and always listen to ur sorrow...
Nevertheless, A truth friend will lend u a shoulder when u r sad or tears dropping from ur eyes...

Honestly, i have no truth friend...
Maybe i still haven find out my truth friend....
I hope she nvr did it to me again...You noe who u r....n i don't want mentioned ur name out here... and thanks for counselor teacher motivated me last wed *smile*

Mummy doing fine now...but just a little bit argueing with her this morning...SORRY MOM!!!(i swear no next time) =/
hope u can recover it faster....

No comments: