Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy for the non-living thing

Hi yaz my dear readers!!! xD Is 2nd week of school...end it so fast...happy!!!
Sigh....will be busy on next week...As i know my schedule is full n clash!!!
Wednesday!!! All happen it on Wednesday!!!!
After school,
Leo meeting , Chinese class n yellow house practice...Oooh goosh!!! This is so damn clash!!! Which i should i go for it...
Nevertheless, The dancing club incharge teacher call me to join back dancing club...n it hav to stay bak on wednesday too!!!
A BIG BIG SIGH for me!!!!
She very chun ...she went n asked permission from my Leo incharge teacher that Pn.kohila...to let me go for dancing club...i mean attend for Leo meeting awhile then another half hour go for dancing...!!! O.O''' can u believe every teacher have to meet me half way???
As i know,Wednesday i am super duper BUSY!!!!
So,if i join dancing club...every teacher just can meet me half way...n i just can meet teacher in de half way...LOL clash!!!
Clash ,clash n clash!!!! SIGH!!!
if i join dancing club i have a post for it! Woohoo~`! so should i join back? i do like dancing!!! [=
I can said that dancing is my passion....i used to learn ballet since i was kindergarden...i was just a 5 years old young girl...can u imagine how flexible is my body? xD
Anyway, i like photo shooting nowdays...!!!
The advantages of photo shooting `>>
1. let your anger abate
2.rock your day!!!
3.make you look more confidence
4.hobbies
5.it can entertain yourself

So,do you like photo shooting?! And yes, i do like photo shooting! [=
Boy, i miss you! =/ but can u treat me like last time?can you tell me the truth?Do you love me??

1 comment:

Adawiyah Shah said...

yes shunyi , i love photography so much like u darl , fav snap the picture :)