Monday, January 4, 2010

The first day of school

Oh yeah~`! thanks daddy finally i get back my lappie ^^
Today is first day of school...
So, i gonna post it what happen today...
assembly as usual early in the morning...
Form 1 have no more morning section in our school...
so Form 5 are all using Block A now up of Pejabat LOL...
Perhaps that we can't make noise anymore ...Block A have a good thing that is we can back to Childhood Ha! Last time , when i was form1 i used Block A classroom too...so now i am using it
I feel that was quite happy xD

And YES!
I remember VISI of My school

SMK(P) TAMAN PETALING cemerlang dan berdaya saing menjelang 2015

Today just admit the school is like giving all of my bestie a hug is like so damn long never back to school...so miss them [=
Nevertheless,I'm de treasurer of 2010 in my class...
I swear that i will put more responsibility on it...will never make it a mess!
This year SPM!!! So, DON'T PLAY PLAY!!! said it by Pn.Hajah Norma(Headmistress of TP school) ...

No comments: