Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy anniversary dar!

i mother fucking love you Pictures, Images and Photos



Hii my dear readers... 1st week of school is going to end it so fast...
Is time to count down for SPM...
after CNY i think i will be more busy...
more activities in school ...and i realize that my school activities is so clash...
i have to stay back after school every wednesday for chinese class ,leo meeting and yellow house!
Gooosh!!!
this is so clashing...what to do?this is last year for me to stay at this school...
I should appreciate all activities in my school....
Even though, it was clash or rush for me...


And yes!!! i going to change my phone...
Budget for this year?
Hmmm...let's see!!! i think around 2k to change it...
i want my dream phone...Aino or maybe N97??
LOL...very annoying!!! always think about my dream phone ...~,~



Quote Pictures, Images and Photos
Dar, listen here...this is for you kay? it's doesn't mean that I don't love you!


Sony AINO Pictures, Images and Photos
Look at this people! i want this phone for so long time ago... this phone is nice but, i heard some of my friend said this phone n Satio which is Se product too...got some big problem...
So, should i change this phone???This is so damn chio ...
Nice phone!!!!
leave some comment for me...should i change this phone not?

Thanks my dear Readers!<3

No comments: