Monday, January 11, 2010

I know

Hi my dear readers...
As i know, this year form 5 life is important to me...a.k.a SPM!!!
sigh, Mummy just told me 1 of her friend just cut the lines because of her son seat for SPM this year same as me!!!
So thn, i was like OKAY!!!
so u want to cut the lines??( i was thinking inside my heart)
Luckily , she never said that Phew``!... she just nagging at me...don't play too much lappie ar...
U're SPM candidate must put more effort in your study...
Ok mom okay!!! i will...i will go for a tuition kay?? don't worry... hope my Mom will trust me...

So yea, Don't potong de lines kay? Internet is important to me! xD
Anyway, i want a juicy couture bag too !!!<3


[JuicyFluffyYHRU0802VelourPink2.JPG]

Look at this bag ...This is so damn nice...some more is pink in colour...damn chio...=D
Last time, I used to like Lv bag "Louis Vuitton"....But i realize that Juicy Couture is look more nice n more of teenage is using...
I think it quite expensive too...i think this bag is around 1k++...
Sigh,...I'm a girl who more then a demand want this n that...
always,beg for this n that...



So sorry Dad n Mom...I was born to be a GIRL!!!

But, i swear i will put more effort in my study now...

No comments: