Saturday, February 13, 2010

Joint project



Roar roar roar!!!!^^

They look alike rite???


Hello there my dear readers....^^
i was quite busy now days....
Finally i can refuse my dead blog...
so yeah!!! last week...that's sat 6/2 ...our Leo club have a joint project with LS....
It was fun! And this is de 1st time having this project with them...ha xD
TP roar roar roar!!!!
All i wan to said...is reborn our dead club!!!!
i want my school Leo club to be the TOP!!!!
Then nobody will pandang rendah us....Muaahahhaha

So yea....Friday Cross country....get 127 hahahhaha malu rite??? Nvm atleast i participate on cross country this year n i nvr get end of the list....
Congratz to my cute Junior Amy wong! she get 3rd in cross country...
And Pei ping too...get 30...she get a Sijil....So proud for her...

Ooooh yea!!!! my dear readers...Gong xi fa cai n Happy valentine's day!!!!
Hope u guys get lots of Ang pau....[=

Xoxo...
Love u guys


Dar, i really need you...
i didn't know that u did this to me...


No comments: