Saturday, February 20, 2010

20/2/2010 @ Day 7


Everyone know Old Town White Coffee is a nice places for chatting n 'yum cha' rite?
So yea, Today is CNY day 7...it been making me feel blue today...I build up my anger this afternoon...
Luckily ,my dear friends Suetteng...accompanied me this noon...
And yes, my boyf is making me a mess today...
thought going Midvalley this noon...
But at last he cancel it...
sigh...
Nvm... I wont get angry already...be more patient now...*wink*
So yea, dun worry boy...I feel much better now
Thanks for your concern...<3



Amusing cartoon...draw by Suetteng....ha xD cute rite? I didn't know that her drawing skills is so good ...





Ha! xD u look chubby here....But is look cute...

This is nice too...i know u are a photogenic.... heh! xD " Cross road Queen" !!!

No comments: