Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY' 2010



This is mine brand new titivate...for this year Chinese new year....

Hello my dear readers...[=
Is chinese new year....! Gong xi fa cai...
so ummm...this post is inverted now....cause i will write it following the photo...hope u guys don't mind it....
So yeah!!!! this is what i ate for the dinner at 14/2/2010
My dad cooked for us....even though ,is a big day...bt we are so much full on that day...so we decide to eat maggie mee as ours dinner.....Ha xD
Normally ,chinese people think that first day of CNY should eat delicious food right? But NAH!!!! we don't follow what granny said...That's quite superstitious.... so yeah, is modern life now...
I love camera so much....




I know i so much short now *sob*

This is my Cousin...he look alike my bro (DON) when he was young....



Rainnie -The cute girl....she look alike me when i was young....everyone saying that Ha xD
My aunt....she just flight back from France....

My great great grand- father mother since 60's i think....
Jessica chen...<3 style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);font-size:130%;" >CNY eve 13/2/2010
Eat 'tuan yuan fan' at my house this year
'tuan yuan fan' in chinese mean...Joyful and happiness dinner....which mean all family members must eat with their parents or grandparents....This day is full of happines....=D

they are wii addict....xD


hahahha xD Full of tension n passion when playing wii

Eat 'yee sang' time...!!!
Oh yesh!!!! one year once....
this is de precious time to eat 'yee sang'...
'yee sang' is a chinese culture in Malaysia ONLY!
so it spread to Hong Kong now too...
'Yee sang' is nt a culture of China , Hong Kong & Singapore....
So yeah!!! before eat it we have to mix it all together...
while we mix it must tell it out our wish...xD
After this, we can eat it....
Ha!I know this is quite weird but, is nice and delicious.




At last ,this is what my mom like to make....
lentern aka 'teng long'
She like to make some craft...Unlike me
so yeah!!! alot of my mom's friends asked 'u so good in making those craft then your daughter must be vy good in this ?!'
Nah!!! my mom answer...'she wont do those craft thingy like me' LOl
i was like WTH!!!!
ahahahks anyway,
My hobby n personality is exactly not same like my mom...
I'm a out-going person...bt my mom don't!
so yeah! can you see the different btw us now?


So umm...I'm here to wish u guys



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!!!

No comments: