Thursday, January 1, 2009

Piercing ear!





that day...i accompany my cousin went to pyramid pierce ear!
after my piano class...she call me n ask me to accompany her! LOLX...she cute<3
coz...she scare to pierce haha xD n 1st time pierce her ear!
After whn there...saw my primary skool frenz too...
thn after we saw 1 shop n ask for it...hw much to pierce children ear...
thn my cousin like vy scare n wanna started cry...LOL xD
after shop awhile coz let my cousin name J!ng...relax awhile!
N after v shop...bring her go pierce ear!
N she scare n de heart beat gettinbg fast n fast coz i hugging her...
n tell her dun scare dun scare jiejie here...MOm here n dad here!
i tell her take out ur brave...last time jiejie pierce ear younger thn u,
Bt....i was shock tat her mom Pierce 1st! LOLXD
Thn oni jing pierce!
JIng was scare untill can't even move towards to de staff! HAhaha xD
bt nvm...she quite gt brave!her dad ask her scare anot?she ans YES! wanna pierce anot?
She ans de same ans...Hahaha xD
so cute LOL...
after pierce 1 earing she cry...n we keep on say dun cry dun cry is nt painfull!
After she pierced ...we say nice to her! Dun cry any more....u big girl ardy...
She is cute<3


No comments: