Friday, January 23, 2009

The whole week happend to me ^^

I love her....she mine addict!!!<3
sunday 19th 2009
Argue wif Mom...bcoz of de Clothes!!!=.="
Even though i Help my mom Do alot of hse work...EXp:keeping clothes,washing dishes,folding clothes..........Bt the pest of my younger bro...n My laid back dad...I freaking angry wif them tat day...after i keeping all de clothes thn i went bak my room for studies...While studies feel abit tired...thn i went to bath room for washing face n wanna ask my mom Sum thg... while walking to my mom de direction...My Dad ask why r de Clothes all in de sofa...n My mom start Yelling on me!!!n she nt saying me; she IS SCOLDING ME!!! i feel so stress... Even though de clothes all on de sofa...my dad can keep it rite?or My bro can put it away rite??bt...my mom jus giv me sum nonsense...DAD after work hand is dirty,Bro after Exercise Hand all is sweated...
Thn my grandma called my bro put all de clothes down thn i helped my grandma folding clothes n my bro is folding oso...FINE FINE!!! Keep argue wif my MOM...De EyES Burn up tears T_T
NO mood to eat...N dun feel like Converse wif my Family!!!


Tuesday 20th 2009
As usual...Gt replacement for de Piano class actually...Bt teacher wanna go buy sum CNY thgs...
so Replace it at Thursday!


Wednesday 21st 2009
Today Gt PJK!!!WUHuuu~!!! let Exercise...Cik Chee keep on giv us sum exercise like Jln cepat,Backward walk,running,n Hopping n jumping...after de PJK!!! OH NO!!!=/ my Stomach inside like gave a BALL Hited!!! DAMn Pain...=[ feel like back home...is vy vy difficult to explain de pain...)= thn i can't durable any more...Masa Math i quickly ask my Assistant monitor accompany me go hav a call to my mom...1st must ask Disiplin teacher can use de fon anot?
Thn...de disiplin teacher call us to ask Guru Bertugas...thn Nancy(Assis.Monitor) call me sat down n take a rest 1st...she go n found Guru Bertugas...Huu~!!!Luckly guru bertugas here...
so she let me use de Public fon...so i call my mom come whn ReHat....
while waiting my mom i go report to my frenz i back home now...i can't stay bak for yellow hse n chinese class Ciaoxx...=/ bak home eat sum medicine rest for awhile thn ok ardy...


Thursday 22nd 2009
Is a Intresting day for me =D
After Skool.. chging baju PJK n waiting for de time Past...Cause 1st time joined Club kesenian!^^
is a Fun club...learned hw to Dance...b4 de club start...i performed haha JKJK nt Performed is jus plying skool piano awhile...my frenz (yi ting) she keep on asking me sum ques abt piano...=)
she vy good...she look like chatting sum heart problem wif me...While plying piano...Thn Tecaher is came...
FUyyOOH~!!! NIce TEacher...O.O Tall as a mod3l,Comely,attractive n graceful...
Perfect~Look...
she teach us sum dance like new jazz...all of us oso sweating =) haha xD Pretty GOOD~!!! can thin...burning FATS!!! haha xD
FRm dry shirt dance till wet shirt...HAha xD


Friday 23rd 2009
Is a Day Stay back too...=]
after skool...is a day b4 CNY!!!^^ b4 back skool...jus de few minute...". Attention~!!! is a Cny Anounments....YEAH~!!! Holiday for 1 week...WEEeeee3~!!! started sum CNY music...=) Oh yeah~!!! so jolly...after tat stay bak for LEo club...haha xD new member too...
I think tat Leo is fun...Nt Oni Enjoying urself...it can let u become more active n more sporting!!!
N nt let u feel shy n shame too...^^ it can learn sum new thg in de club
Introducing...plying sum GAmes! Oh NO ~!!! i lose it...is a game like Body language...haha xD all of them can guess 1st n de 3rd ans bt they can't guess de 2nd ans...act de ans is Swim(Free Style) Nvm... get a punishment frm them...they call me shuffle
Ahahahaks...feel like lg time no shuffle...so noob ardy...
after tat...we hav sum food to eat =)
n All de old members choose 3 of de best new members today =)
de 3rd price go to form 3 girl..i forget her name...2nd isYoga my frenz same class wif me she is thin...
Thn 1st price...."dang dang dang" UNbelieve...i get 1st...i oso dunno wat de reasons...Lose 2 games leh oso can get 1st price....all of them call me shuffle again haha xD 1 of de kakak call me teach her...LOL
haha xD thn i say i hav a shuffle team...H.I.F
After tat Bak home for Piano class...So tired n i get scolded frm my piano teacher Oh no!!!
she is a Irritating teacher...i even seen...=/
And yes!!! No Eng tuition for today...n i finally can rest...nt even can rest i can siting infront of de com. n "say Hi to my Blog"oso...=) hehe

saturday 24th 2009
Haha xD chinese new year is coming...=D yeah~!
today afternoon help my mom cook...nasi goreng hehe...
thn...my mom say she wanna went out buy medicine for my grandpa...thn i continue cook it...
after cooking "rang rang" =.= hse fon ringgi...Oh!!! is my lovely grandma...she wanna find my mom...too bad she nt here...thn i chat wif my grandma awhile...after de fon...keep waiting my mom till 2.45pm oni bak...Hungry~! thn started eat...2 cousin came oso...The pest bro say quite nice bt de rice too keras...=[
after tat accompany my mom went to buy "ba gua" n wash car...too bad too many ppl...
so we gonna wash ourself bt is going to rain...so we wash tmr...=)
Anyway i wish u all happy chinese new year "gong xi fa cai"...^^

Oh ya !Who intresting can join us...Shuffle leader is Don...=)
go check it out de Latest video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEd5TCeaToo&feature=channel_page Rate it n comment it ^^

No comments: