Sunday, January 4, 2009

Uncle Z~!

Today as usual...afternoon went out wif mom n 2 lil bro eat lunch eat "pan mee"=)
thn get a call frm my aunt...she call my mom fetch my cousin go for Badminton lessons...
thn buy my uniform n Test pad for tuition...
After that i accompany my mom went for wash car...
N thn we saw 1 uncle is Friendly like "lama Kawan tak jumpa"!!!
he chat wif me,my mom n 1 indian auntie...
He is a driver he fetch Lasallian,Tpians n Assunta!
so...she say 1 Tpians name...i oso noe, Name...Atiqah!!!even though nt familiar bt i hear her name b4...is a Kadet Polis!
he is a good Uncle...His is Uncle Z!!!
he chat abt life thg...alot like skool hw he fetch some student!

So...i gonna name my blog tittle Uncle Z!
i noe is abit weird...
Bt...he is a tAlketive uncle i ever c b4...haha xD

No comments: