Friday, January 16, 2009

BUSY BUsy!!!

I vy Busy busy busy n busy tis few weeks!
And YES!!!i finally lose 5kg...
Bz for tuition 1 week 2 days for account n 1 week 1 day for eng class...
N skool activities...Nevertheless,My piano class...practiced piano skills...Exam is coming soon...
CNY is coming soon n i help my mom Baked Cookies too...^^

Yesterday went for eng class Ms.Rita teach us hw to active our touge haha xD..."she's a thistle sifter,and she has sieve of sifted thistle.and a sieve of unsifted thistle because she's a thristle sifter"^^ can u speak it fluently?N she wan us to write a Essays...Abt HEROES!!!I'm sure everyone oso hav their own heroes right?Bt whn Ms.Rita told tis Essays n wan everyone say who is ur HEro?i keep on thinking who my Hero?am i ha v a hero?i noe last time i hav a Hero is mY mom n Dad!!!Bt...Hero can chg it every monts or years rite?N heroes will giv us some moral values...n y do u think he/she is ur hero?wat did she/he make u wanna look like he/she?
so...i think of it!whn Ms.Rita ask me...thn i ans it my uncle my best Uncle i even have..."UNCle ROy!!!" HE vy good in every thg he a Dj oso...any Function he oso will organise n solve it...
everytime he tok alot moral values to me...n told me u must be a good Girl! He just treat me like his Own Daugther...He is de Good uncle i ever HAve!!!=}

Today after skool went to fetch my lil bro frm Chen.moh! WAlao~! So traffic jam...Frm 1.00pm- 2++pm Oni back Home...HUngry in my mom car bored,Dizzy n de sun is vy brightly today!
After that bak home eat porridge...my mom baked cookies n i started on com.to blogging
n Looking de EST ques...Damn difficult!Finding frenz to help me...any Yeppie!!!Shao qin the science student help me to solve those prob...Thx shao qin...^^
dicussted sum ques n tian yuen came,WAt the good manners he had!!!Take my fon n call his mom n nvr ask for my permission!!!THANK YOU oso nvr say to me!!!~.~

After solved de those Science ques...bak home!!!Help my mom do hse work..."keeping clothes"
HOwever my mom is hw "lou sou" jus now bt she still my mom n i love her alots!
she noe wat i like to eat...n so surprising she take a 1 package of strawberries frm de refrigerator...N i was suprised!!!*.* Happy...de feelings is like WAH~!!!my mom buy strawberries for me to eat leh!!!HAHA xD
Even though,all those strawberries buy frm Pasar...Bt i feel that my MOm buy it frm far away...=] n i hav eaten...that feel is sweet,Juicy n Comfortable !=)
THAnkS Mamii I LOVE YOU!!! MuaKs<3

Nowadays i must study hard no Lazy Bones...n dun laid back any more...
i Hope to Remedy this defect....Otherwise,i'm sure to fare badly in the coming examination!!!

No comments: