Tuesday, December 30, 2008

x'mas Party!!!

H.I.F Don is a cool Drummer!
Mine present!


My uncle secret receipe...Banana spliT!

My grandma is a "du shen"!!!
is he look handsome?LOL




see...they r so cute! helping cut cincau...



tat day 27/12 celebrate x'mas party coz...my uncle outstation so...vy late oni celebrate!
26/12 we went there slept 1 night! v went for eat supper oso ...LOL...haha xD in de midnight !12++ LOL...eat Roti canai,even though is fat! bt v have fun...n enjoy our supper!
thn v slep at 1++ sum thg...wake up early in the morning n went for swimming lOL...
now i vy dark!<3>
thn after tat we help aunt do sum hse work like cut Cincau...LOL
thn watch movie...
5++ we went down for exercise...Haha xD
6 sumthg our family is came...
thn we eat...n ply sum game!
HAha xD fun to ply...
THn 11++ get present n bak home!
I'm Started lazy to blog now~!T.T
sry Ladies n gentleman!

No comments: