Sunday, April 24, 2011

What goes around , come around

Hey dear readers, finally I can update my bloggie. Ha ! xD
Was busy with my assignment. 2nd week of college i got few assignment to do. That's really freak me out . Ngrrr =/
Anyway, I won't abandoned my blog and I wont let my blog dead.
I love blogging ! <3





Justin Bieber Concert is just over last thursday.
But I missed it. I couldn't bought his ticket Rm 98 is just way too far distance with JB.
My dad said if u wanna see him head to cinema buy Never say Never 3D ticket n watch him.
Don't waste money Rm98 and have a far view. I rather buy a VIP ticket.
So it worth it enough.
But I had read newspaper today. The security is way too strict they dun even let them caught JB picture.
SO BAD !!! D=
PPl buy his ticket just to see him and snap his photo just for a memorable. But , the security just don't allow them bring camera enter the show.


Next , I would like to talk about my assignment and a big project.
SELLING DAY!
4th of may . that's make me panic + nervous.
I'm a group leader. What should I do now?
We haven decide the products we want to sell it !
Alamak, summore the Assignment are intterupting us too.
Is the way too rush!!!!!!!!!!! D=
I hope my team mate can teamwork together with me .
If we work together things sure complete fast.
Unless, u guys let me do alone I think every things come worse n more worse . haha xD


Okay my dear readers.
Ciao. will update more .
Love you guys.
xoxo

Good Luck!!!





By:Jasmine shunyii

No comments: