Saturday, April 9, 2011

College Life




Hey my dear Readers, I know my blog been dead for a few weeks almost a month.
I'm here to apologize . Finally now i can sit properly infront of my Blogger account to blog abt me.
And Yes, I start my college life. I doing Diploma in business . Hopefully , everything is Fine .

First day of class, i feel so extremely scare.
Cause i dunno anyone there. felt so Aliented too.
But day by day, finally i get to noe sum of them.
Huuu~`! Luckily If not i gonna silent in my class forever. @.@

I can't keep my mouth shut for a day .
Therefore , get to know sum frenz is better for me

and yea, 3rd day of class
My english teacher Mr Chandran. ask to use a object to describe ourself [=
cool enough huh??
Guess what? I use strawberry to desribed myself.
cause strawberry is red with those polka dots.
And yea, strawberry is ugly but adorable.
When I was shy or standing under de sun my face will turn red as a strawberry so i think this is more suit me.

Anyway, 4th day of college that make me feel so shame .
almost everyone noe what my status are.
Not to mentioned it anymore.

But I feel extremely happy actually
I can study a same campus with my loved one.(seldom couple did that rite??)
unfortunately, I feel tht he got a diff distance with me nowdays. =/
I know he got sum secret . But i hope tht he really can forget de pass.

Sigh,
When is my turn to be an angel of him??




No comments: