Thursday, April 14, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥




Everything it just repeating in my life.
Everytime the same drama repeating,
Everysecond the words is repeat frm ur mouth.

Sometimes, I think of being ur gf izzit Just a lie??
Why u treat me like this?

I love you , it not because of money ok?
I love you Is because i trusted u r a vy LOYAL ppl!

But, did u think before? since form 3 till now??
How ur attitude change?
I know u're trying ur best to treat me good.
and , u 're forcing urself.

I tired of those dramatic life.
I hope u could change 1 day.
U're just not being urself.

Not because i wanna scold u n being moody infront u, is because I want u to be more concern bout me.
Can i have a day that u dun ask me On diet?
I hope u will said :"Hey girl, that's enough for u."
I know i can't do a better gf for u.

Now i understand, U got ur freedom is the most happiest u.

Loving a person, is not taking him forever on ur side n lock him inside ur heart 4ever.
Sometimes, it full of trusted full of understanding.
But , The only things I don't hope to see u betraying me.

Because I just wanna fulfilled u, I always change myself.
I found that I am not being myself anymore.
I think that's one way to let me do is We walk our own way.
I 'll let u be more freedom.
No matter how, Jst rmb ILY


No comments: