Saturday, April 16, 2011

Way back into Love




Hey my dear readers, Today is a Sunny day! Was not awake just now, My dear Mummy ask me to wake up around 10am just for breakfast .
And I was quite blur this morning . I couldn't wake up just because my muscle paining . Ytdy just back frm college team building my whole leg was cramp .
While is come to night i can't even raise my leg *so sad rite*?
But It was FUN yesterday!
My team got 2nd prize ! =D
And our group got Rm80 voucher. Cool enough huh??
My group got 7 members but 2 girls oni . So my Team mate said just give it to the girls. Cause is Parkson voucher. so we divide it I got Rm40 Parkson voucher. And another girl got Rm40 too.
I guess if it Wildchannel or tropicana life or others More branded Voucher i think the guys will just take it n divide it.
Just because of Parkson they dun want it Hahaha . * so realistic *

Ooh yeah! so happy!
Just I'm name my team L.E.O
L=Leadership
E= Experience
O= Opportunity
I always rmb the Leo that i had join since secondary school
I miss those events n activities in this Leo club.
Especially Leo Camp is the most Hillarious Day for us.

And yeah! I miss my secondary school life so sudden.
Miss my frenz . Miss them so much.
Miss the moment we shout inside the class
Miss the moment we have group studies in de library
Miss those day we laugh , we smile in the class
Miss those day we Break the school rules and got to see discipline teacher Ha ! xD
It's that cool??
Secondary school life~! The most memorable life for me .
Hope to see u girls again.

Futhermore, I got my driving license !
So happy , but I still cant drive vy stable yet. and my parking still not good. angle have a big problem LOL
So my mom decide to let drive to nearer place that's "Pasar" near my hse . How smart my mom is just because of that thn i can drive her to Pasar n she dun have to drive hahaha
BUt actually not laa, my mom just want to train me n let me improve more .
Hope my parking skill will improve more.

2nd week of college,
I could use a word to described it that's WOAH! I have two assignment ad...
When am i gonna start it huh??
My Microsoft word got a problem!
So Suck! i cant even type a word in.
Ngrrrrr~`! :/
I will try n fix it . So I complete my assignment As soon as Possible C;



If everything come miracle btw me n u.
That's destiny [';
xoxo
Jasmine shunyii

No comments: