Monday, May 30, 2011

One week



30/5/2011

One week. Today is already one week that I'm leaving you.
Time passes fast right?
Yes ! I know.
But nothing gonna change my love for you.

Even you're not with me now.
I still can feel that you're always beside me. Maybe that's my illusion.
without text-ing each other everyday
without calling on the phone with each other everyday.
But we are from the same uni.

Tdy bump into you.
I feel extremely happy. Even we didn't talk much. But a sight language and a body language is more than enough for me.
I feel satisfied with it.

I always hope to see you more.
I always hope to talk to you more.
I even hope for a new starting over relationship btw you and me.
But I know this is VERY Impossible.
No more chance for that.
Cause you got no more feel on me.
But I still wanna be a patient girl to wait for everything!



DUMBNESS!

=')



Jasmine shunyii
Love is blind
xoxo



No comments: