Saturday, May 28, 2011

The 5th day



28/5/2011 The 5th day I'm leaving you. The meaning of Love and Like is totally different . Now I know the definition of LOVE - A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. And the definition of LIKE - To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy. ♥♥♥


I am everyday posting it on my Facebook wall. It is hard to let me to forget the relationshop btw you and me . " It's take times JAS!" said it from my friends . " It's take a YEAR !" said it sadly from me.

As times goes by, can I still wait for him? Love goes by destiny I know ! But, should I do that ?
Without HIM i can die now?
without Him just like a fish without the water?
Actually NO!
I am love you ! Just to let you know YES ! I meant it ! (';
I know you're finding for a new flower. And, try to rebound me .

I love you.
Is because no one can replace you. You're too good for me. You treat me seriously good ! ['=
But I can't stay more longer with you now. Yes I know !
I am waiting for you honestly. week by week , day by day, hour by hour , minute by minute and second by second.

Even , a dream!
I hope to meet u in my dream too.
"You're crazy in love" said by my friend!
)'; what should I do now?



Jasmine shunyii
Love is Kind
Xoxo

No comments: