Thursday, May 26, 2011

26/6/2011

26.6.2011


This is the third day I leave you. Eventhough, I kept reminding myself not to love you anymore and getting over you. But It is so easy to said it out from my mouth . But it is hard for me to said out from my heart. I love you , YES I DO!



Thanks for text-ed just now. It was making me happy when I saw your text. But I am not dare to call you and text you . I am scare and nervous once we got no topic. So ,I rather being quiet and waited for your call and text.



But everything comes unnaturally ,
As I though you got been taken by someone else.
But today u text-ed me you are finding. OMGEE!!!! Am i too believe in you? Sigh =/
Actually I am too loving you till I over estimated you.



As I said, I will be changing myself for this 2 years
TO get back my CONFIDENT !
I will slowly bring it back !
As time goes by,
everything will faded away.
The anniversary date,
will slowly faded away.



I always tell myself Be Strong !
Know matter what has Happen !
Don't think of Him anymore.
But it seem like I have to take a year to do that.




To forget a person that you really love it's take a year.
To love a person that's take you one second.




Jasmine shunyii
Love is Blind.
Xoxo

No comments: