Saturday, June 4, 2011

4/6/2011


4/6/2011

~

4th june going to the two weeks tomorrow.
Is your feeling faded?
NO ! am not. what to do?
Always asking myself. Being a waited. Yes ! Always waited to him.

Sigh.
Too stupid to wait for him right?
MOve on?
go for the next guy?
Everyone saying that.
But Love is blind.
Do you all know? Destiny make sense.
Karma ! yes! I believe in Karma too ;D

Everyday waited his text
Everyday wait for a night call
I already adapt for those day we be together
Everyday a text, Everynight a call.
YES! I already used to it.

Everynight , dream about you.
think about you.
Insomnia almost everynight.

You Pampered me like a princess last time.
I really do appreciate those day.
I know i am wrong being too sensitive to you.
SORRY!!!!!
I know you don't mean to hurt me anymore!
Sorry and Thanks.


And definitely Yes! Every guy wanna end up relationship they will just said this to you.
They don't mean to hurt you. But those word is already hurting a girl heart.
So if you got a girlfie.
Make sure you very love her .
Don't hurt your another half.



Jasmine shunyii
xoxo
Love is Blind

No comments: