Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Waiting your text...

WooooOo``! I look puny here...as I approach Leehom Wallpaper...

Capture by my Lovely Mummy...;DErm...even though my Mom nt pro in capture some pic...But i like this Photo so much... THANKS MUMMY!<3>And i do love Leehom...haha xD b4 capture my Mom so humour...she said make sure ur pose is nice

DON'T TOUCH LEEHOM PRIVATE PART!!!

hahahahhaxD Aiyooorr... I won't kay? i not Horny! =D

Life as usual...
My sweet sixteen is coming soon...;]
Yea...i thk i won't be celebrate...coz Final exam is coming...
Sigh...
But my frenz said after final exam celebrate lor...! Thn might be Happy Belated ardy! haha xD
Anyway,Thx my frenz Seethor...
Final exam is coming...I still sitting infront of mine 'Lappie'!
So Hopeless...=/
And YEt, Lack of cash now!!!!! Need Part time JOB!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Is all about you, as i post sum thg about you...
even though we're ended up our relationship....
But iloveyoudamnmuch!
But i didn't know that day i was so daring to text you n tell u de truth...
I couldn't understand...Even though Relationship will make troublesome...bt I still loveyou...know matter how...
Remember last times?
As we laugh together whole day long
Telling joke with each other
Your arm around my neck n shoulders whn i feel cold...
Remember?
I guess u forget all those sweet memory...
Might be You sharing those action with others girl...
I'm sorry ...Kay?? I'm de one who said 'end' last time! =/I hope you pardon me...
As i Tell de truth to you....would it help?
He loves me,
He love me not??!!??
My mind full of curious now...
Waiting ur text...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: