Wednesday, October 21, 2009

♥A special celebration♥

Hi blogger, I'm finally 6teen now! *smile*...I had a special celebration with my frenz tdy...a long story though, Bt nvm ...i want to share it with you guys! Alright, first de most ealier ppl who wish me is Clarrisa my *tweet tweet babe* Then Yoon hee de most punctual guy who wish me Thx...haha Okay ok, Anyway...Thx all my frenz who wish me text me n wish trough msn n Facebook... Early in the morning...went to school haha xD *sweet* my frenz a indian girl come n wish me her name Mathi...Thx girl! ♥
After school,counter on Library my frenz is going too...bt i was suprise my frenz ..de oni chinese girl accompany tdy her name Seethor! Special Thanks for her!!! Haha xD
Fist,went to Mcd...a cake was there i thought who r going to celebrate with me gave me a suprise...Lol...thn i went to toilet...after toilet, some one was singing b'day song...haha ... i was happy at a once like syok sendiri =.=' Ha!thn i saw a gang of malay girl ...one of de malay girl was same b'day date with me...Nxt, i wanna borrow a candle frm them...thn put on de burger like de 1st pic i did...haha xD isn't it cool n special??!! 'Erm...can i borrow a candle frm u ?Tdy is my b'day too...'! I said in a polite way...Thn they wish me n i wish de malay girl too...<3 They gave me a slice of cake...Awww~`! How sweet....=]


Thanks anyway...
Then, Alicia n Liyana came too...Muahaha i said u're late!!! hahaha Nvm...bt i still gt a slice of cake...Thn i put on de fire... n wish again...*smile*
Blew~``! No more... around 2pm went to library with Seethor...Thx Seethor's sis too she fetch me back home tdy ^^

When i Back home...!!! Suprise!!!!!!!! I receive a gift from my Siblings =D...my aunt,uncle n cousin...Thankyou!!!

Taadaa~```!!! is a BAG!!! Awww~```!!! so sweet...Alomost Cry...T.T n Thanks my grandma gave me 'angpau' jus now [=
Okay, This is a special celebration ...i had nvr been so happy b4...this called UNPLAN!!!
So happy...countdown for myself last night...haha xD But thank guys...de clock pointing 12 my mobile phone was ringing all de way...♥
Happy 18th anniversary!

And yet, Happy 18th aniversary Daddy n Mummy...!<3>




Cool toothpick case...[=





LOl...my cute Daddy! <3

Lastly,Thanks for de wish from my friends n family!♥

Finally,I'm SIXTEEN!!!=D

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

No comments: