Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Deepavali

Hello there,
Happy Deepavali to all indians! =D
Have 4 days of holidays again...and i'm nt going to anywhere in this Deepavali holidays...

Btw, this 4 days must study hard...Because exam is coming!
Jasmine chen shunyii pls Study HARD from now onwards!!!
Thought going to Mv ...i wanna find a part time job ...I really need it!
But i nt dare...i have no experience...=/ n i have no frenz accompany me...

Thus,Y'lein chat with me through Msn this noon...She told me that she need a part time job too!
Alright! I was happy...sum 1 accompany me ...and we planning to find a part time job tmr...and yet, we haven asked our parents permission...
So yeah! I called her to text me at night...[=
-
-
-

'Excuse me Boss u have a text message'~!!! (My msg tone)
She text me ..Just now...
As de result, both of us are nt going to mv tmr!!!

No comments: