Thursday, October 8, 2009

The latest post

SATURDAY! 3/10
*Smile* pardon for me... din post on that's day...I notice that, This yrs Mid-Autumn is getting less n lesser ppl plying lentern n 'candle' in my area...Hw saD?!!? Just number of them are celebrate at de garden and de park...Last time,(many yrs ago)20 century... are so many children plying ...de scence is so nice bt usually they won't ply de lentern...they just burn sum thg haha xD
I'm serious-ing ...[=


TaaadaaA`! I build a love shape...nt easy KAY??! Coz,is a cloudy day...
They cooking...haha xD

Somebody call 911...fire burning to dance floor....
Jing...
Look at he...So adorable! ^^


This capture by me...Isn't it nice?? Still learning some angle to toke some scence n landscape...[=
SUNDAY! 4/10
went to a wedding dinner events...Bt i forget where ... SORRY~!Anyhow, de food is quite nice...With my 2 silly bro...[= haha xD Silly but SMART!
My mom...does we look alike?!






Awww~! so sweet...haha xD



Yum seng!!!! *scream out loud*

Tehee...~! this 2 lil girl let me flash back sum gd memories...whn i was young i was active like them...singing ,dancing on de stage n i vy daring too...[=




Besides, Final exam is getting close n closer...Sigh...have to being nerd every night...By de way,my sweet 6teen is coming soon...bt is de exam day...i have no comment ...sigh =x

No comments: