Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Fly - day"


Hi my dear readers,
tdy i have no exam...
but i gonna seat for Perdagangan nxt monday
Ngrrr ;/
dunno what to study....

6 subject down,
4 more to go
I can't wait for HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!
Was thinking after SPM what to do
i should like list down
HAhahha xD

But yet,
i know it is too much to list down
I just hope mine SPM result will be fine!
and yea, I HOPE my Account will pass
Kinda scare n worries... =/
and yea, CHINESE PAPER!
i hope i can get a B

After SPM
vy fast thn X'mas
Thn HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thn CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
Muahahahaha
LOL wth! i am so excited ???O.o'''

Anyway, just be patient and wait
AFTER SPM
I will change
FAT ~ THIN
Short hair ~ Long hair
B)

Change to a bright look
yeah!!! xD

so yea, 20th of december last paper!!!
Which is Economic!!!
I NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!
I gonna fight for you....

No comments: