Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Celebrating!

Dear blog,
SPM DONE!!!
this might be a last post for 2010....
The last day of SPM i had camwhored quite lots with my frenz ha xD
i miss them now eii ='/
They mean alots to me...
The time pass so fast just look like a lighting , I had studied finish in MY SECONDARY SCHOOL!
So FAST!!! =D
I miss my school seriously!
I dunno hw college life n working life will be like, jst wish tht everything will be fine [=



Hasmida the most thin girl in my class [=
Amira the most funny girl in my class... really miss the moment tht we spend time in the class, Joke with teacher , laughing here n there =D



And yea, Chrismats!!! hahaha this year i celebrate my special chrismats with my relatives...
* Turkey
*family
* chrismats tree
* present

With all this things, i feel so happy n i got a warm chrismats!
But,Without this i don't even feel the warm chrismats!

more photo on Facebook u guys should have a look [=

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1491588177629&set=a.1415584957596.2056892.1471759419#!/profile.php?id=704142702

No comments: