Sunday, December 5, 2010

Be Mine


Heart-Love Pictures, Images and Photos



I know i nt perfect thn other girl,
Not pretty thn other girls,
Not smart thn other girls,
Not tall like a Model
Not thin thn other girls.
I know i a imperfect girl
But please dun judge me

I know short n plump being a sad case for me since form 1
i know that this make u feeling shy infront of other guys.

I know that everything will change after these day...
i really feel sad, and yea, HURT!

I wanna be with u,
But it seem like I failed!

I know u trying hard to escape frm me
And I trying hard to begging u come back with me.

I know u trying hard to avoid me
and i trying hard to meet u.

I know u trying hard to find some excuse to let go me,
And i trying hard to escape frm de excuse.

All I know everything will change again ='/

SIGH!

DO i have a hope again?


No comments: