Friday, September 4, 2009

LOC Camp

Miss LOC camp =3 tis was my 1st time ,i nvr been for any camp b4... sum more tis is a over night camp...so yea ,ppl !!! LEo spirit...Roar~! haha xD places: SRJK Yuk Chai 3days 2 days...
FUN!!! alot activities... n super tired...


DAY ONE
( kena punished wash toilet I TELL YOU!!!) haha xDwrote by me ^^



slept at classroom for 2nights... felt uncomfortable for 1st day =/ Miss my family too... leave my lovely bed n slept in a small sleeping bag ...xP


DAY TWO

fellowship night...
-cook
-perform
-dance
I used to... =D


Krish...she's vy friendly =D


my cousin Mun yee she went for tis camp too...=}




Alicia...Watermelon + Syrup = ??!! de result is Syrup WAter...hahahaha xD Lame JOKE...


performing... *Thriller*



Assuntarian + Tpians...*The Climb*



DAY THREE The last activities... fold aeroplane... n fly it , had a limit time ...

Miss you girls...=]


Tpians... Alicia,kas n me...

Lion Ivan wif us... Good shot * smile*



N lastly... de LOC camp end so fast so on... Miss u guys... overall,the camp is Pretty COOL!!! De nxt camp will be on soon...LLC... meet u guys soon !!! =D

No comments: