Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday DON!!!

Happy sweet 4teen DON! 28/9
May all ur dream come true...
BE a good boy...
Be a clever boy
Be a respectful boy
Be a strong boy...
Be a Smart boy...
AND don't be a BAD BOY!!! xD
All i need to said...he is my younger bro...whose study at LS,Pj skool...
Basketball is his passion aka Girlfriend...
he like out going activities more...(=
erm...he being a fool sum thg... LOL
make us laugh whole day long at hse...
Anyway, Happy b'day...n stay happy
Yesterday!!!
Went to Sri Petaling last night having a delicious dinner and yet, we celebrate for he...=]
Look...! hw happy is he... ^^ He eating Cheeeeeeeeeseeeee rice....it sounds vy Fat for me...haha xD

Some random shot...=]





And a CRAZY shot wif DON!!! Muahahahha....look at he...DON ON NERD!!!Shhh...he will wacked me after viewing my blog...

Thus, i'm going to help my mom fold cltohes

since my dad was yelled at me frm just now...

Sigh! after helping my mom do hse work i have to Being a nerd again!!! THAt's STUDY!!!

hate those Red Carbuncles all over my face!!! is Annoyed me...i wan my flawless skin back PLEASE!!! /=

No comments: