Friday, September 25, 2009

I feel guilty

Sorry Mom,
I really did my best anyway,
it tears up my tears though,
Before that, i had alot of stress...
So confuse,
so Irritating,
so complicated...
Last week,
Toke a napped at my Bed...
*Phone Rang*
Mummy ans de called ...
A big reaction frm my Mom...
WHAT!!! She failed her Piano test this years...??!!
I was like WTH!
am i in a dream now??
A big green bean shape tears dropped on my bed....
Started wanting why am i so DUMB???!!!
Blame myself...
To be Honest,
I JUST CAN BLAME MYSELF!!!
nt my mom or dad
i seat for de exam...
i should put more effort on it...
I started feel guitly...
Overall,
I won't give up
i will continue take this piano test till I pass...
By thn,
i need to said thx to those of my frenz whose encourage me every time...=]
THANKS!!! GUYS!!! *smile*
Cheer up Jasmine chen shunyi...
U can do it!
No matter how's hard is it!!!

No comments: