Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael JAckson GONE! T.T

King of POP died... =/ MJ we will miss u always R.I.P



it's tat real? i was thinking...n thn increase de volume...
felt sad abt it...Michael Jackson really died!1958-2009
OH GOsSh~! tmr is HAri terbuka...MOM going to take my report tmr...=/
hope she won't yelling at me...
Perhaps tat teacher sure will say i'm a daydreamer n vy noisy in class...
Bla bla Bla
Hope Teacher won't Tok alot bad habit of me...
And yet!
I did my homework well n pass it up in time=]
so thn, i think it will be ok tmr...
Nevertheless,
Wed i lost my NOse Ring
HOly!
sure my Mom scolded at me tis time...
kept on Found at the place tat i droped it...
=/ I couldn't found it...
my frenz came n helped me found...
LOsT! tis time will be the real for me...coz,my frenz couldn't found it too..
Sigh!
Moody...
Nvm,jus toke a new 1 replace for it...

=)



No comments: