Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's day!!!


Happy FAther's day!!!i edit for u my Lovely Dad! Sunday Morning...it's father's day! =) teehee...1st as usual going yoga class wif my Mom...and yeT! she bought me a new yoga shirt frm Jockey...Awww~! it's Pink...sweeT ` *^^* thx MOM...
After YOga class,having my Lunch wif bro n MOM...n we planned to go Pyramid coz Father's day != ) so,THn quickly asked my dad r u free during 5++pm? YEs! he replied... = >

Dat dat Dat`! 5++ start our travel to pyramid hehe...n we went Sakae shushi to eat...OMI GOD! eat ardy 200++ should we pay for it coz, father's day? OH mIne! O.O bt thn lastly he purposely have to paid for it...=/
*Looked strict*
After ate our dinner...dad shop wif 2 lil bro,N my MOm n I went shopping together =) went to NIchii She bought me a strip Oh yea! Mom u're my bestest,Dearest,darlingest,sweetest MOM!LOL...


Tis Tee is looked nice...Bt thn i felt embarrassed to tell her...coz,i lack of cash and yet,she bought me alot of stuff...n i stopped asking or beg her for sum thg tat i admire...


Mom...bring me go Pierce nose...and I do liked it! it's look like Chidian for me now Hehe...


My pet...=) hehe...they goin to Bam de glass...LOL...Silly fish!

No comments: