Friday, June 5, 2009

last moment


Yesterday went out wif a unworthy person...nt to mentioned who...
it's make me feel so regret...
I'm so damn stupid...
I shouldn't do tis way...bt i can't control myself...
so desprate...=/
this person using me for 1 day long...
wtF! i shouldn't let him...
treat me good like hiting by a big stone...so hesitate,uncomfortable...
i noe ytdy u r acting infront of me...n i prepared to tell u de truth...
Being frenz is wat we should do de nxt...
watched movie...inside de dark room...is our last moment...no nxt times,touched my hand;my heartbeat won't bump it fastly any more...all Gone! my feelings is anxious...just wish de movie ply slowly...just wish de times stopped there...bt it won't be rite?
so,after de movie we gallivant sum places...
Thn 5++ we went bak home by cab...thx for being de days wif me...U make me feel so sorrow...=/ jus one shot;one bye;one moment all Gone!!!
After that...i straight away go found my intimate suetteng...Lucky she's here...
if i don't do tat i been hit by de plague alone in de darkside...
while i found her ...my tears drops pysically frm my both eyes...
she trying to console me...
n i vy thx to her... she trying to cheer me up...
wat a "nice day" tdy!??!
after meet her...i fon hav 11 missed call frm my parents...OH mine~!
i think they trying to suspect i dating wif sum guys...
sigh! Dad started yelled at me...MOm worried me...
And WTH?! NO nxt times? i can't hanging out wif my frenz any more =/
bcoz i went bak home late..n bcoz i taked a cab n i went suetteng hse without parents permissions ytdy...SIGH!!! ARgggggH!!!
ANyway,thx mom...she bought me alots of Hush puppies cltohes bcoz gt a big Sales at Pucong ytdy...

Today go swimming wif suet...n she invite me go pyramid at 12++...Holy shit! my dad n mom oso dun let me go...=[ mayb they scare i lying them...

No comments: