Monday, October 1, 2012

My favourite month (=



Hey my dear readers, finally get my new lappie yo !
So happy, but in the same time I very missed my old lappie too. Because it follow me 7 years though, since I was form 3 and now the old lappie (Compaq) is not working anymore. But I hope this time the new laptop Asus i3 will be nice to me. Well, this new laptop is 15" width quite large to me. Because I'm a girl and very short girl. Imagine me with a big laptop lol.... But somehow I went to uni with my previous lappie is very heavy to me too. I wouldn't take my laptop bag somehow. Because I dont want get people attention that I bring laptop. Somemore, my lappie bag is a hand carry bag so it quite heavy for me. In the same time, I need to bring textbook and some other file and bag. YES! Girls always bring alot of stuff to school and shopping.

Nowadays, is very dangerous in KL and PJ so when you are driving your bag put next to your which is next to your seat and those robbery thief just bang your mirror and took your bag or you park your car at some parking lots and went for a drink or meeting your friends. Eventually, your laptop bag never hide it nicely. It's also getting people attention too and the chance of stealing your laptop is in a high risk. ! That is WHY! I don't take laptop bag instead of a recycle bag. But I don't bring my lappie out so often if only if got special case.





Anyway, that's a photo above to let you have a look of my laptop. Not bad right? Heeeee :D
It's quite huge to me actually. But it is ligther then my previous lappie. This lappie consider my second lappie. Hope it will last too. LOL....
Besides that, Why izzit my favourite month? Is because my birthday month. Even though, there are few days more. But I hope my love one can celebrate with me and with one bunch of friends. A surprise party perhaps? Miracle happen when something come unexpectedly. So yea, don't hope for more like seriously. Just let it be and come it naturally. 
And yes ! I have dip dye my hair. Let's get in the trend of dip dye. I didn't bleach my hair. Just dye my hair in ligther colour for twice and the last step only dye the colour I want which is RED! (Ma love)

Dip dye there are in two ways. First is bleaching your hair. But Bleaching your hair will be very damaging your hair. Well, you dye your hair in ligther colour only dye red this is much more better than you bleach your hair. But of course, Bleaching your hair the result will be more nice. =D


That's all for today! They are still some of my assignment need to be done. But last two weeks they are alot assignment following me. Apparently, It will be more relax for me now. Heeeee =D If not I wouldn't be blogging it here now.


Jas
xoxo
Miracle (;

No comments: