Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mine day! (19th Birthday)


Hey my dear readers, I'm back. It is all about my birthday celebration on 21/10/2012. Three times celebration, first with Boyfie friends, second my sister, third family. Never try before celebrate for so many times. Anyway, I went to Setia walk , Puchong for a personal shooting outdoor shooting is a pressie for myself as Last being 18th. It is quite true to said, our age always goes up never come down. That's why a photoshooting to have a memorise for yourself. It is nice also next time your children can have a look. 
I gonna start to blog with my first celebration then follow up by second and third. I hope you like this post.


19/10/2012 Setia walk, Puchong (THE BEER FACTORY)


This is the very first celebration by my boyfie friends. Also, thanks to my mom who bake a biscuit cake for me. The design I design it by my own mashmallow create the alphabet J and some Apollo biscuit to decorate it. It is a very delicious cake, friends non stop asking for the second bite. (=



Thus, I can said that this birthday celebration make me feel touch. Boyfie and friend surpirse me something which I wanted it for about a couple of years. Is a very nice pressie that I receive. Love you Ma boy. I cant believe that you really go get this for me and I thought you forget what I like. I really feel touch on that night. The pressie will be shown at the end of this post heeeeee =]





SISTAR ~`!!!!!

Thanks for coming girls!
=D







Tadaaaaa this is the cake my mom bake. This is second attempt. First one everyone finish it.
Therefore, my mom make the second time for my relatives and us to eat. 




20/10/2012 The Garden, Sunway Pyramid 




This is another surprise by my bunny aka CRYSTAL ONG CHIN WEI! =D
Very nice cupcake until today I still haven eat it and I not willing to eat it too.
Because is too nice and this is my very first receive cupcake from friend.
So sweet of us, pressie me cupcakes with my name above. 



The Garden is a very nice place. Seriously, the restaurant have decorate it just like garden.
The environment is nice. Once u enter u dont feel like going out. 


The bling bling piano. Cannot touch it LOL.....


CAN YOU SEEEEEEE !!!!!!

After finish our meal we decide to take some photo so we went inside to the restaurant
SHOUT OUT LOUD! There have one more room which look like wedding events room 
Is super ncie and sweet with some leaf on the ceiling white furniture and decoration so vintage.
Honestly, this place is suitable for photoshooting.
Also, a place people can reserve it for birthday celebration and wedding propose
*SMILE*


Oh ya forget to talk about the food at The garden because I'm too into their decoration.
I had ordered spaghetti Carbonara as my lunch is kinda creamy and very big dishes too.
Is a very recommended place.

THANKS BUNNY FOR TREAT AND CUPCAKES!
I LOVE THE CUPCAKES ALOT! 
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥


21/20/2012 (Actual birthday) Pantai Seafood, Ara Damansara 


This celebration is celebrate with my Family.
Thanks Daddy treat me this dinner 
Another reason we pick seafood restaurant is because mum and brothers long time never eat seafood
Therefore, they choose to eat this


Appetizer - Oyster


Main course we have Champagne Crab and Bamboo stick ( Actually dunno what's this seafood called but it's shell look like bamboo so I name it Bamboo stick).

This Bamboo stick is a very nice dishes is my favourite. 

Lastly, Dessert   Redbean soup with Tang yuan is a chinese traditional food.
Love to drink this redbean soup is not too sweet just average.


22/10/2012 UNCLE JANG. Bandar Puteri (Puchong)

 Even though, my birthday had over yesterday. But still Thanks to Tracy who treat me Uncle Jang last night.
First time eat Uncle Jang never try to korean dishes before.
Rice cake, cabbage, sweet potatoes and chicken
you can have side order like noodles, eggs , cabbage and more. 
A very healthy dishes with alot of vege. 


Very big portion right?
One person for Rm19 normal without side order. 
If you pick Hot spicy Rm22 without side order.
This is a very famous restaurant. 
Normally, you have to go there early to avoid the crowded..
I can said is a super yummy-licious food.
I LOVE IT!
FB Page below have a look:
http://www.facebook.com/UncleJang?fref=ts

 Address:
No, 1-1, Jalan Puteri 1/7, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.


We ordered one Kimchi Noodles too.
But am not really recommend it because kinda tasteless. 





After dinner, we went for a boutique shop from a shop lots to another shop lots.
At the end, our leg are tired so decide to sit at Chatime Galleria and grab a Chatime to drink.
My first time seeing Chatime so nice which have chair and table and decorate it so nice just like starbucks.
You can have gathering or doing assignment there so relaxing.
Plus, 
There are a stage which let those singer to sing.
Unfortunately yesterday has no one singing there if not I can sit there more longer lol....
Anyway, this Chatime Galleria have Popcorn chicken it is very different from other Chatime outlet.
I didnt know Puchong have a Chatime outlet look like this.
Will visited it next time. 


For more info & events look at their Facebook page.
FB PAGE: 





Presssiiieeeeeee Timeeeeeee ~`!!!!!!!!!!


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥


(Scroll down more to know the pressie)







♥ ♥ ♥







♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥








♥ ♥♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥







* Giggled*
YES I KNOW!
Everything Hello Kitty.
But I love Hello kitty. Thanks Boyfie for the Fujifilm 25s mini instax
I really really love it and you surprise me infront of everyone so touch 
and also come with my phone with Hello kitty screen protector and Hello Kitty cover.
I love it . 
=D

Know wonder the whole night my boy kept ask me to gave my phone to him and finding some excuse to take my phone.
Now I know the truth.
After came out from the wash room.

ROAR~~!

Boyfie missing and my sis bf missing.
I kept asking where is them.
And good things.
My sis Yin very good in acting she said ' Adrian went to my boyfie car take some stuff they forget something'. 

When they turn out 
A CITY CHAIN BAG
with a Hello kitty cover and a Recycle bag is inside.
They said Open It!

After all, I really feel surprise when I saw a Hello kitty cover with sticker screen protector and a Fujifilm that I wanted it for couples of years.

Thanks friends
Thanks Sis
Most Thanks Ma boy (Adrian) ♥ ♥ ♥
  
THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO ATTEND MY BIRTHDAY TOO!








Jas
xoxo
Miracle always come unexpectedly.
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: