Friday, October 5, 2012

I belongs to you.


It's been a tough few years we been through. Tomorrow is our anniversary two years and tenmonthsary. Times flies so fast. Almost three years we been together. I am happy that we can been through so many years. But it is alot of story behind the scene, yes, On and Off couple someone been telling this to us before. Used to it thought. But I am loving him and nobody know the feeling while someone in love.
LOVE IS BLIND 

I very Believe in this word. True, is because when you're in love seriously you wouldn't see the darkside of them or I could said the weak point of them. Even he is a evil guy you will treat him like an angel.
The power of love is blind. 
You might said I having this sickness too.

But I could said that I am grateful or thankful to him. I know He never treat a girl so special like me because. He did told me before. I am the only one who bring alot troublesome to him and the one who have alot of princess attitude and the one he who giving alot pampered toward me.
He did said before he dont bring girls to clubbing, and I always nag him why dont you bring me go. 
Somehow, I feel isn't you bringing me out will be very shameful infront of your friends? )'=
Since last year I been nag him.
He told me alot of time he dont even bring his ex went to club before.

That's why I feel grateful yesterday!
Is like so excited when I get a call from him.
Tonight you free? Let's go clubbing ! * excited* PLUS A big grinned LOL....
It was quite boring the first hour when I reach the club because it not in to the crowd yet. Plus yesterdat, is a ladies night free cocktail.
which is we dont have to paid I mean for female.
I just feel it is so miracle why do he bring me to club since last year I been nag him.
It is his friends birthday somemore lol...
Somehow, a girls might think boyfriend's friend brithday usually dont bring girlfriend go. LOL
But he did. I just feel miracle like seriously.

=D

I love you Darlx. 

Thanks for bringing me there last night. Appreciate lots.
I will treasure you.








Besides that, it is what's I always from you. I hope I can ever get to listen a wish from u. 
' Happy Anniverary'! 
Even a text I dont mine like seriously.
I always hope to get a hug from you in every anniversary.
A hug might give you feel warm and love without saying anything.
('=

It is always I'm the one who wish you through Facebook or sending text to u when every anniversary came.
but I didnt even receive one from you. ='/
I know somehow , a guy might think a anniversary wish is not that important the most important is 
I LOVE YOU!

If you ever let me choose I will I love you and I need you too. Heeeee =D

okay then I LOVE YOU DARLING! 

Anyway, I think every couple ever have some dream too right?
I know some of them might have a dream of their future.


My dream (Last time)







Based on the photo you see, I think you will understand the meaning of me. Okay! This is not funny for 19 years old girl who are in love and think of this. Even you are mature enough you will also dream it like this.
This is very normal to every couples who have this kind of dream.
Which mean you are really love your another half and you want to complete the love story till the end.
Walk with him/ her till the day comes an end. 
You might think that I am too young to think of this part.
OR
You can said this is too early for you and him.

YES!
I KNOW!
But this is just a dream.
I love day dream either.
It's okay you will find out that one day why I dream of this.
Because Happiness couldn't used a ton of money to buy it. 

I still have a lot of dream actually.
Wealthy one of it too! 
=D





Jas
xoxo
I belongs to Adrian. 
Happy anniversary Ma boy! 

No comments: