Sunday, February 27, 2011

I hate that!!!

Hey dear bloggie,
I hate that feeling rite now
Today i have no mood enough
My dad Talked with me bout Future
This make me so damn Pissed when i have a conversation start with Marketing this word
Ngrrrrr ;/

and yea,!
Do you know you Betray me NOW!!!!!
And yea,
YOu too!!!!
I treat u so good
I tot of treat u more good so thn i can get what i want

I am really a Stupid girl!!!!!!
Why do i so trust YOU!
You got treat me like what i want now meh?

what i want
YOU can do anot???!!!!

I really stupid!
Really Stupid!!!!!!!

I hate that Feeling!
What do ppl like to treat me like this?
Am i vy easily get bully?
Am I???
AM I???
Still a baby?
everything also nid my mom to settle it??

I'm not look like me NOW!!!!!!
I'm not being myself now!
I really not being myself now!
This not ME!
I hate MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I really couldn't believe you will still treat me that
AND YOU!!!
As a friend u betray me!!!
I understand your condition!
and thankyou for telling me de truth!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: