Monday, February 7, 2011

Appreciate







Dear readers,
How ur CNY??? Does anyone plan for Valentines now??
HAHA xD
i noe u guys haven get ready yet...

I nvr spend my valentines with my love one before
I'm serious...
Cause i am too young rite?
ya i know
and yea, i dun even receive a valentines present before ...
As I know, many girls like to dream of candle dinner with their love one during Valentine's day
With a dim light (So romantic right)??
GEEEEE!!!! ^^
Look at this photo sweet rite? ;D
haha xD
I wondering what u girls will present ur boy during Valentine's day??


But yea, ytdy i just receive a valentine present =D
Guess what mine valentine Present ?

A Banglo ?
A Car?
A Laptop?
An Iphone?
A Diamond?
OR the most common things?
Roses with a bar of Ferrero Rocher??
HAhahaha xD


Dun complain what ur love one present u
even a handmake card u also must appreciate it
Cause Valentine's one year once
SO, Please do appreciate it



Furthermore, for those who admiring guys
why not take a move??
I noe stalking by his Fb Profile is a vy difficult case.
and yea, for those boys who admiring girls
why not choose by 14th of FEB??
COME ON!!!!
Guys must be BRAVE by today!!!!
Take a move
present her sum stuff not too expensive
handmake cake or card
=D
This could be worth it too
atleast u get a experience ^^
NO regret kay??
CHeer up if u FAIL in purposing


Lastly,
Happy Valentines day to all my readers!!!
X0x0
spend ur time with ur love one

No comments: