Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Everything It's just a LIE


Everything it's just a lie, that I heard it frm my ear
I been emo since Valentine's day till today
And yea, I am sick!!!!
I having a bad sore throat now
I really couldn't believe that

If u really love a person 1stly, u must know hw to love yourself
that's what i 've learned
I choose to be like I'm Blur
BUt NOT!!!
We must noe hw to Accept the truth!
Since it's happen infront of u ad

And yea, even i wanna get u back to me
It's quite hard too
I can get YOU, But doesn't mean i can get your Heart!
You ask me to be back myself
And believe you
YA! I am believe u now

But Did u be back yourself???
I Get hurt
When i heard that news!
U force yourself again!

XXX, this is not de time for u fooling around ad,
If u Dun love thn dun force
If not u will hurt more girls...
Why do u want to force yourself so much and dun get any freedom anymore???

Ya, I do love you now!
BUt when i saw u force yourself again n again
day by day i felt more sad for u
and yea, i saw u put ur heart deep in another that u really love but never get it
I believe Love is BLIND!

Futhermore, NOw the girl with u
I know u force urself hardly
And I hope u dun feel regret one day.

22/2/2011
Your birthday,
Tot of surprising u on that night
since ur car is nt there
I feel extremely SAD!
But Pass tense!
How much i sacrifice for u ,
u said is not worth it also
now i do understand what u mean
instead u saying that
BUt thanks u forgive me!
As a friend of you now, i dun even see u get freedom so far
I know both of us being Emo after V-day!




The Love story using our both hand start it, we create it...
We must know what to use it for the happy ending
and yea, This is the first sweetie Picture we capture since 2010 we both look young ha! xD






Firstly , Thanks Adrian!
Thanks for accompany me to those Leo events last time
I really do appreciate
=D


This is the 1st party we went together At Cameron Tower,
WHich Low's Birthday!
I dunno u still remember not??

Secondly, Lilian Birthday the same place we went but that's last year since we're Form 5...
Thanks for accompanied whole night too
that's night is a raining day... <3



Thirdly,
Thanks for accompany me to my Friend Open house which is Deepavali Open house...
A BBQ Night


Forthly,
Thanks for accompany me to this party
which is From Super tuition centre
we having fun whole night dance here n there







And yea, these is those outing we went 3 photo also capture it Sunway Pyramid...
Miracle yaz...
Thanks for bringing me out lately...


22/2/2010
Form 5
Your form 5 Birthday
Just because of surprising you After school i straight went to Old town Grab u a Cake!
I hope you're happy on that day oni
You're the first guy i Bought u a cake in my life... [=



21/10/2010
Mine birthday
Thanks for bringing out to Wong KOk with the Big Bubble tea
and celebrating with ur Brothers...
really Thanks!
Most happy day ever i have... [=


27/10
after mine birthday try to treat my frenz a meal
and yea, thanks for fetching me out too

6th month anniversary 6/6/2010
The 3rd pair of couple we get it from TS if i not mistaken
we lost it lots of time rite ?
Hope you're still keeping it...

31/12/2010
Last day of 2010
we have been through lots of sweet memories and yea outing as well
And This is the most happy day
You accompanied to count down for this 2011 year!
We having lots of fun we those super tuition centre friends too
I hope never forget those outing n events we goes.
I hope those Photo Recall back...

And yea, 2011
Because you I really accompanied you break time until 10pm after your work
thanks for those Souvenir from Thailand
I really do appreciate it...





Thanks for being my Valentine on Valentine's day!
This the 1st time i celebrate V-day!
could i tell u Love you lots?
I know i dun have the chance ad...
this is the most sweet day
but end up i dun think so
I wanna recall back can anot??
I want everything went back normal can anot? ='/







The long term relationship won't you feel "bu she de" also...??
Lastly,
I just wanna tell you YES!!! ILY!!!
I know what has happened now
I Know you suffer in your love life too
i hope you find back your freedom...



XOxo
This is what i did last year
I really do appreciate those sweet memories we have
I hope you don't forget the girl that love you so deep before...

We Create a [Love story,]
and chasing our [Teenage dream],
Calling you [Baby] everyday,
Start telling [You Belong with Me] every second,
But At last [ Love The Way You Lie],
And I am Begging you [Please Don't GO]!!!

This blog is telling a girl who love a guy twice but at last she couldn't get the truth love

Jasmine Chen Shun Yi
&
Adrian Chong Kee Thai

No comments: