Saturday, March 13, 2010

USELESS!!!

It was making me dizzy nowadays...
i dunno what to do!!!!!!!!
My eyes bursts out tears every night!!!!!!
I feel so stress...
Tension in every thing...
cant u understand me?
I wanna sat down a places who dun have any ppl can annoyed me !
Or dive inside the water...and leave the rest thing go on...
I just being so innocent ... love to cried when some thing happen to me...
why just cant this world and those people lives in PEACE???
why must us lives in a world who full of sorrow?

A sad girl are always having lots of problem...
This post is all about a girl (me) having lots of sorrow-ness....
I always cant figure it out some problem ...being hot -tempered sum times...
Maybe u will think that i really useless in my life!?
I SICK OF EVERY THING!!!!!

No comments: