Saturday, March 6, 2010

Anxiety

Hey my dear reader,
It's take a time i never update my blog....
so sorry!
I was quite busy now days...
Busy about my school stuff include exam and club activities ...
Having a Leo meeting yesterday at Subang Utama school...
about Eco week...taking in committee list...=]
shunted off , Sunway pyramid with my boyfie having lunch there...
Thanks Henry's bro fetch us all the way ! ;D


Oooh ya,! First term exam is coming...'GoSH! i haven start study yet....
I still stucking infront of mine lappy ...
after first term exam i having piano theory exam...
so clash!!!


Xoxo,
so yea~ Reader! Ciao
about the eco week that meeting i have went yesterday...
i hope u guys really think about our earth! SAVE THE WORLD!!!
Don't use plastic bag whenever u go... [=

No comments: