Monday, March 22, 2010

If we ever meet again

22nd march 2010
Monday

Hi my dear readers,
It was a busy day for me today...
rush here n there in the area of my school...Phew~`! Luckily ,my school penolong kanan curiculum teacher appreciate my project...
"NO PLASTIC BAGS AND STYROFOAM DAYS!!!" i will do this project on this coming wed 24th of march....Hope it will success and i hope everyone of them cooperate .!
So yea, giving flyer to every class today...
After school,My teacher advisor come and told me 1 thing about the project .(I WAS NERVOUS IN THE SAME TIME CAUSE WHEN TEACHER ADVISOR TALK WITH ME SURE COMPLAIN ABOUT ME OR MY PROJECT NOT GOOD)

But yea, Luckily she never ! She said our Pen kanan kokurikulum teacher like our project , want us make it as a monthly project and yet, she want us make a banner in our school!!!!
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! SO FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE LIKE IT!!! I WAS LIKE FINALLY!!!! haha xD

And yes, Teacher giving back de exam paper ...I PASS MY BM!!!!! hahaha FINALLY!
I noe i quite suck in BM!
But i will try my best to score it in my SPM....
also,I believe nothing is possible!!!!
SO LET'S PUT EFFORT IN STUDY!!!


No comments: