Saturday, December 12, 2009

I really need you

hang out with him n sum of my frenz last week...at midvalley......i hav no mood to blog...=//we watch JUMP tat day...i mean saturday...[[= this year midvalley X'mas decoration is quite nice...[=
He can't understand my feeling now...=// even though SPM is important bt we still can continue right? i can encourage u to study dun worry...i wont let u feel down in ur SPM!!! coz i nid to study too...we can encourage each other rite? I wan u to b smart too...i dun wan u to be dumb!!! i dun wan u to fail in ur SPm too...

I really love u babe...=/



Toke by him...[=


Outing Sunway pyramid with relatives...[= watch 2012...Quite a sad movie...my cousin Limjing as de photo shown tat lil girl she was crying while watching de movie...n she was holding my hand vy tight so cute ^^
after watch 2012...we saw sum 1 was putting 'ko ming teng" i dunno wat english call it...bt is a vy nice chinese tradition "teng long"...is made by paper....
u can wrote ur wish on de "teng long" thn put fire in it...can let it fly up to de sky....




nice rite? i nvr wrote b4...sigh...i jus hope he wont hurt me again...=/ babe no more excuse kay? we can study together even hw hard is it...Nthg is impossible

No comments: