Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Congratz Uncle!

NOw! this is our new family Photo HA! every of us oso chg n become more mature thn last time [=
And yet,! Congratulation to my Uncle...Finally, he wedding with his wife Jess low ... Dinner at Armada Hotel...last week 25th of Dec n 26th of Dec...it been at X'mas night LOL...xD





















































Yum seng Session ^^ my grandma n grandpa is on de stage LOL xD



Awww~`! So sweet...Kiss for 1min haha we cheated on it....so erm it more thn 1 min n a PLUS!!! *smile*



So erm, YA!!! I admit this post is a little bit speechless...Cause i have no mood n i getting lazy to post sum thg on my blog...
As i know,My boyfie is getting explored !!! Cause his anger has build up again...sigh...=/ what to do again?everytime oso get angry with me....i tired off ardy...
So erm,My dear readers dun get pissed off when i complain abt my boy every time...
Because ,he really mean it to me!!!
Tomorrow i going to be 17!!!
must study hard no laid back!!!
Be more active in every activities...!!!
Be smart too Miss Jasmine chen shun yi [=
so erm, I''m here to wish everyone Happy new year!!! it's 2010...xD

No comments: