Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Broken Hill"

Nice car rite?? [[= My dream car...saw it at Ikano...
Lol...Random photo...he bought me a heels...Awww~`! Thx babe [= he bought it frm Voir....
this years X'mas decoration in The gardens...









Hah! he arrange it...[= n this is capture by him...[=

At last, i'm de photogenic...hahaha i can take photo better thn he HaH~!


So cute ^.^





All kids like this Monster toys...bt i dun like it...LOL hang out with him a days last week...forget when LOL xD
And yes! I like Jungle trekking [= i jungle trek last week friday that's Muharam some islamic day i think...i went there with my relatives Aunty Yvonne...[[= n her friend Aunty Imbi i dunno hw to spell...LOL...Nvm, she is a nice women that i nvr met b4...we start our journey at 6.45am...i woke up around 6.15am vy vy tired...@.@


This hill is at Semenyih;Broga many ppl called it Broga hill a.k.a "broken hill" :D

so erm, let the pic talk [= bt i will give some comment at those photo










sun raise




This is what chinese ppl said people hill people sea...




















I couldn't believe i found a heart shape grass...this grass is growth all over de hill [=
it can make [=



My aunt with her family [=



Aunty Imbi [= she look so young





I trying to do yoga anyway *smile*

Heellloooo`~! I love you xD






haha check it out my new spec! nice? No Uv protection haha xD

toke by my uncle [=


They playing ants holes LOL xD


Look at those grass nice rite?i know this photo i look kinda weird cause i feel tired n hot...

Lechi feel scare while he comed down frm the hill

I love this pic...It toke by me <3




Nt emo kay?

Ooh NO!!!! some unworhty person so bad wrote "Ooh Shit" on the rock...and it's a big wan ....so bad!



They so cute [[=

she look so young seriously...she doesn't look like her age like my age....LOLXD so should i call her "Jie jie"? haha xD


HI!!!!!!!!!

slowly walk ....becareful


Rubber Tree!!!
Woah~`! the rubber can pull as long as a Federal highway....[=


Did u notice sum thg??? Is *Ghost* BOOO!!! hahahha xD Nah!!! I'm just kidding...is a chinese food call "Mo yu" ....is some kind of Jelly....


Wohoohooo~`! 2012!!! can u imagine?this is just a land cracking....But, it's quite dangerous! nt yellow stone dun worry [[=

so yea...i am nt first time jungle trekking ...

this is 3rd time i think...

it's kinda fun!

I hope i can went jungle trek again...xD

will post my Grandma Dialysis photo soon...[=

And some X'mas party post...

No comments: