Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Relatives's wedding dinner ^^

Hi Blogger, just came back from Tanjung sepat...
This dinner its happen last sunday which mean 22nd of Nov...Location summit [[= tired rite now...last night, having some gathering (primary skool gathering) It's was AWESOME!!!Having alot of fun*smile*
So erm...Let's de pic talk thn [[=
My family, Dad's outstation T.T
Nt mine Lv bag, my aunt Lv's bag [[= haha xD


With my cute lil jing [[=


Hah! can i be a part time model for promote this car?? hahaha xD just joking


With hat?? How?
Or without hat?

Untie my hair [[=

Tie my hair?



Or put it in another way?comment pls [[=


First, get a tattoo for urself [[=


thn, make up by urself [[=


TaadaaA`! i make up myself this time.....PRO???






My baby mini iphone love it so much [[=


Will b uploadReunion night photo...
Ciao

No comments: