Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finally He Graduate

With 1 of my bro frenz (=
He with Mom
Nice shot Mom...

congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos

My lil bro(xian yao) graduate last last day which is tuesday
'Dai gor zai lo'! Said it by me [ ;
Finally he finish UPSR!
Tat day ,his skool having graduation...i had been there for visit my primary skool...it was COOL!<3>The UPSR result came out tis morning!
I would like to said Congratulations to those UPSR-ers tis yrs!
Do u want to noe my lil bro result?
Haha xD don't ask me...IF u wan to noe it, Ask him =D


So yea, I miss my Lap top so badly =/
My dad brought my lap top to fix it since last week....
Tat's y i can't upload those new photo through tis desktop...
Will be upload soon (=
Dun worry all my lovely readers ...

I wanna hit to the mall with my classmate [=
I wanna hit to the cinema too
I going to watch 2012 & New Moon in the same days!
Kindly, i had nvr watch 2 movie in de same day before...


I have start working for 4th day already! [[=

I miss my Dad ! ♥

And, I miss my Lap top!♥

black and white Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: