Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back from genting with frenz

Group Photo
Cabel CAr [=
Orchid
I just noe chinese name of this plant, its called 'Zhu long cao'
Cactus haha xD
Group photo again [=
Organise Teacher ^^
My classmate...just 4 of us followed the genting trip
This is the special strwaberry
Perhaps its use for HAlloween day *laugh* NIce strawberries [=

With my frenz Xue ling
Strawberry Farm at Gohtong jaya [=
(more photo at Facebook) ^^ add me my user name Jasmine Shunyii
Hi blogger~!
just came bak frm Genting last night...
which followed by skool trip organise by Koperasi...[=
One to descride FUN!!! xD
2 day 1 night...First world Hotel...
The 1st day we went to Theme PArk! Around 12++ It was drizzle...Every thg close ... i had q lines for plying Go kart! It took me 1 hrs for de Q...OMG!!!! WTH!It was Raining...! T.T de staff nt allowed us to ply...Bt ,atleast i get a Shower cap haha xD
Oh yeah~! I nearly faint there...whn i was plying de pirate boat it made scare...my hand n legs was shaking while plying de boat...

So damn SCARY!!!
My frenz vy worry me too... coz my face chg into white suddenly...as white as a white paper...@.@
So yea...those photo will be upload soon! =]

Please be pantient...!

Tdy just came bak frm my Primary skool...Cause of Children's day!
I can said my primary skool is so damn suck!
we're send out forcefully by de guard anyway...
Whn de skool nid money beg us come bak
NOw rich ardy halau us...
Unworthy Skool!!!!!
Nt to mentioned my primary skool name ... i thk u will whn i said those case...

No comments: