Thursday, January 27, 2011

The last chapter has begin


love Pictures, Images and Photos




Dear blog,
what has happen?? @.@
Argue with my mom
, NO man!!! Hw can i argue with my mom so suddenly.
Just because I'm PMS ?
SIgh, just because de lunch outing i argue with my mom
Ngrrr ;/ This is just a small case thn i argue with my mom??

Dear blog,
WHat has happen?
Why am i so blur nowadays?
Just because of HIM??
thn i become emo , more emo n most emo?? O.o''''
WHy am i loving him so much like this?( i sure tht every girl have a same case with me too)
why is he telling this to me so suddenly?
why r we accepted each other so fast at 1st?

Feel so curious!!!
Because of u I stop putting a nose stud.
Because of u I stop putting heavy make up on
Because of u I start On a diet.
And yea, did u remember?
u said 'I pretty without a make up on"? ( at first, i was like HUH? really?)
I tot every guys like their gf to be most pretty by their side.

I know i am imperfect
and yea , i have no Flawless skin
No perfect body size
No perfect hairstyle
But yet, DO u noe every girl atleast have a advantages?
like cooking? (even they dun really good in study , though)
BUt yet, sum girl vy good in nails art or make up?
Sum they even noe music exp piano , dancing , violin n yea de most common Singing [=
But YES!!! I can't sing! I have no talent of singing...

what's my talent?
figure it out by yourself thn ;D


And yea, I still Love you ;[

No comments: